Easy way to blog indexed by google I Fetch as google


This time I will share ways that blogs can easily be listed on google .
It is an experience that I have experienced .
1 . Please open google add its URL here .
Enter the full URL address of your blog and then type the two words shown for verification .


2 . Submit your blog to google webmaster tools . Please open the webmaster tools here .


3. Before getting into the web page master tools usually ask my friend to log back in to the gmail account . after that , if your blog has appeared , you can click on its address , if it has not appeared please click Add site like the one in the green box on the image

4. In the configuration , and then click User pal at the top right click Manage Site Owner pal .


5. Once the next page appears , select your HTML tags , and will appear java script , just copy the java script .


6. Next, you go to your blog dashboard , click Templates and click Edit HTML , after it emerged HTML editing page , paste the java script buddy lived buddy copied below <head> word , to facilitate the search for my friend can use the F3 key . When the paste has been my friend just click save template .

The next step you return to the web master tools, and then click the verification. The images below are examples of the results has been verified.



Title : Easy way to blog indexed by google I Fetch as google
Description : This time I will share ways that blogs can easily be listed on google . It is an experience that I have experienced . 1 . Please o...

0 Response to "Easy way to blog indexed by google I Fetch as google"

Post a Comment

Share ya Sobat..

DAFTAR ISI